Most Popular Shavers
Panasonic Arc3 ES8103S - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Panasonic Arc3 ES8103S
- Built-in Pop-up trimmer
- 10-stage LCD
- High-performance linear motor
- 1 Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
Panasonic Arc3 ES8103S is a very popular option in the middle of the shavers price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling shavers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Andis Profoil Lithium or Electric Shave Club 100 .
Panasonic Arc3 ES8103S was released in 2008. There are dozens of newer shavers on the market. Show newer Shavers
Panasonic Arc3 ES8103S is $2 more expensive than the average shaver ($57.99).
- Panasonic Arc3 men's electric shaver with 3 ultra-sharp Nanotech blades and ultra-thin Arc foil follow facial contours for a quick, comfortable shave.
- Flexible pivoting electric shaver head glides effortlessly to trace the individual contours of face, chin, neck and jaw.
- This Panasonic shaver is equipped with a high-performance linear motor drive which delivers 13,000 cuts per minute and maintains peak power up to the end of every battery charge for consistently close and even shaving.
- Built-in Pop-up trimmer details mustaches, beards and sideburns, wet/dry operation allows for convenient shaving in or out of the shower.
- The shavers 10-stage LCD shows battery status at a glance, and sonic vibration cleaning mode removes stubble for quick, easy electric razor cleaning under running water.
- Read more