Most Popular Shavers
Remington F5-5800 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Pivot and flex and interceptor technology
- Rinseable design with pop up trimmer
- LED fuel gauge
- Corded and cordless use with 60 minute runtime
- 5 minute quick charge
- Comes with Manufacturer Warranty
Remington F5-5800 is a very popular and one of the less expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling shavers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Surker RSCW 9008 or Braun Smart Control 190s-1 .
Remington F5-5800 is $20.34 less expensive than an average shaver ($59.34).
- Cordless Or Corded Use - Enjoy flexibility and convenience with the ability to shave cordless or corded. Plus, a 5-minute quick charge function provides power for one shave
- 60-Minute Cordless Runtime - Get up to 20 days of shaving between charges. Washable - The shaver easily washes clean under the faucet.
- Charging Time: 2 Hours
- Pivot & Flex - Allows the shaver head to adjust and maintain close contact around the chin, jawline, and neck
- Intercept Shaving Technology - This advanced feature sits between the foils to pre-trim longer hairs for a closer shave
- Read more