Most popular outerwear vests
North Face Apex Canyonwall - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
North Face Apex Canyonwall
- Warm and abrasion-resistant soft shell vest. Standard Fit. Highly wind resistant; Wind permeability rated at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof). Soft micro-grid backer. DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light rain. Durable, lightweight VISLON center front zip. Low-profile, reverse-coil hand pocket zips. Hem cinch-cord.
- WindWall fabric is a wind-resistant fleece. WindWall utilizes a unique fabric-bonding process that allows a limited degree of external air permeability (approximately 20 CFM), which drastically reduces the effects of windchill and enhances your warmth and comfort. WindWall 1 fabric has a mesh liner, while WindWall 2 fabric has a grid fleece liner for even greater insulation.
- The North Face products are warrantied to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, but only if purchased from an authorized The North Face reseller. Limitations apply. For complete details of the warranty policy, please visit The North Face website.
- The North Face's fundamental mission remains unchanged since 1966: Provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern day explorer, support the preservation of the outdoors, and inspire a global movement of exploration.
- The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, from your backyard to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we've lived by our “true north,” the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.