Most Popular Rotary Shavers
Philips Norelco 2100 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Philips Norelco 2100
Philips Norelco 2100 will give you a good shave for a very low price (approximately $35). With its good design and 3 rotary, self-sharpening blades it will allow you comfort while shaving or trimming with its pop-up hair trimmer for beards or mustaches. Also, the 2100 has a “CloseCut” feature, which cuts 25% more hair in one pass.
Some cons about this item: It doesn’t have a cleaning unit, and it is not waterproof meaning you can’t wash it in the sink. Also, it allows only dry use for a full 35 minutes. It takes 8 hours to fully recharge, but you can use it with a power cord. The Norelco 2100 is perfect for those who travel because it can be adjusted from 100 to 240 volts.Read full review Hide full review
- Self-sharpening blades
- Flex & Float System
- Integrated pop-up trimmer
- Dimensions 8.8 x 17 x 25 cm
- 2 year warranty
Philips Norelco 2100 was released in 2013. There are dozens of newer rotary shavers on the market. Show newer Rotary Shavers
Philips Norelco 2100 is $25 cheaper than the average rotary shaver ($58.99).
- To help simplify your shopping experience, we recently updated this product's packaging and name: 6948XL/41 is now called Shaver 2100. During the transition, you may receive the product in either old or new packaging.
- CloseCut heads cut up to 25% closer with durable, self-sharpening blades
- Flex & Float System follows the many contours of your face to catch more hairs
- Integrated pop-up trimmer is perfect for sideburns and moustaches
- A great gift, the shaver has corded and cordless power with up to 35 minutes of shaving after an 8 hour charge
- Read more