Most Popular Shavers
Philips Norelco 2100 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Philips Norelco 2100
Philips Norelco 2100 will give you a good shave for a very low price (approximately $35). With its good design and 3 rotary, self-sharpening blades it will allow you comfort while shaving or trimming with its pop-up hair trimmer for beards or mustaches. Also, the 2100 has a “CloseCut” feature, which cuts 25% more hair in one pass.
Some cons about this item: It doesn’t have a cleaning unit, and it is not waterproof meaning you can’t wash it in the sink. Also, it allows only dry use for a full 35 minutes. It takes 8 hours to fully recharge, but you can use it with a power cord. The Norelco 2100 is perfect for those who travel because it can be adjusted from 100 to 240 volts.Read full review Hide full review
- Self-sharpening blades
- Flex & Float System
- Integrated pop-up trimmer
- Dimensions 8.8 x 17 x 25 cm
- 2 year warranty
Philips Norelco 2100 is a very popular option on the higher end of the price range. It has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Philips Norelco 6100 or Philips Norelco 5100 .
Philips Norelco 2100 was released in 2013. There are dozens of newer shavers on the market. Show newer Shavers
Philips Norelco 2100 is $20.52 more expensive than the average shaver ($69.38).
- To help simplify your shopping experience, we recently updated this product's packaging and name: 6948XL/41 is now called Shaver 2100. During the transition, you may receive the product in either old or new packaging.
- CloseCut heads cut up to 25% closer with durable, self-sharpening blades
- Flex & Float System follows the many contours of your face to catch more hairs
- Integrated pop-up trimmer is perfect for sideburns and moustaches
- A great gift, the shaver has corded and cordless power with up to 35 minutes of shaving after an 8 hour charge
- Read more