Most Popular Rotary Shavers
Remington R3 Power Series - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Remington R3 Power Series
- LED Charge Indicator
- Precision Cut Heads
- Twin Track Blades
- Popup Trimmer
- Dimensions 7.6 x 7.6 x 11 cm
Remington R3 Power Series is a popular option at the bottom of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling rotary shavers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Philips Norelco 1100 or Mega Goods Bladz 2inOne .
Remington R3 Power Series is $42.39 cheaper than the average rotary shaver ($68.39).
- 30-Minute Runtime - 30 minutes of cordless performance with every full charge.
- LED Charge Indicator - Shows you that the shaver is charging.
- PowerFlex360˚ - Allows the entire head to adjust to any angle on the face to help reduce irritation.
- ActiveContour - More contour keeps the heads in close contact with skin on the neck and chin.
- Precision Cut Heads - Comfortably shave hair close for smooth results.
- Twin Track Blades - Two tracks of shaving blades for maximum skin contact.
- Popup Trimmer - Skin-friendly trimmer details sideburns and any style of facial hair.
- Read more