Tonor TC20 XLR - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- External Power Source Required: Note: Condenser microphones have active electronics that need an external power source. In order to function properly, you need to connect the TC20 to 48V phantom power, audio interface, mixer, or preamp. Designed for studio recording, home studio, podcasting, voice-over, streaming, YouTube video production, etc.
- Professional Sound: The upgraded mic capsule with low-noise FET preamplifier, high SPL handling, and wide dynamic range provides smooth, high-end clarity, warm and natural sound.
- Cardioid Pattern: TC20 adopts a cardioid polar pattern with excellent off-axis sound suppression capabilities to reduce the sound pickup from the side and rear and better eliminate background noise. Ideal for recording vocals and acoustic instruments.
- Upgraded T20 Boom Arm: T20 is made of durable steel and comes with a desk clamp with 4 times larger contact area for easily clip to any desk up to 2.4''/60mm thick, suitable for most mics weighing up to 4lbs/1.8k.
- What You Get: 1 x condenser microphone, 1 x T20 suspension stand, 1 x metal shock mount, 1 x pop filter, 1 x mic cover, 4 x cable tie, 1 x XLR cable (2m) and 1 x manual.
- Read more