Most Popular Modems
Arris SURFboard SB8200 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Arris SURFboard SB8200
- Works with any existing routers and gateways.
- Connect the RipCurrent Wired Extender to an existing router or gateway via the Ethernet port. The Wired Extender will use the dedicated RipCurrent band to connect to one or more RipCurrent AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Extender using existing electrical circuit (G.hn) in Gigabit speed to create a Wi-Fi spot wherever you need to improve Wi-Fi.
- Plug in the included RipCurrent AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Extender where you need to improve Wi-Fi without dropping the speed by half. Add more as needed (sold separately) to eliminate deadspots around the home.
- Gigabit port on the RipCurrent AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Extender to connect low-latency Ethernet devices such as game console and TV, to the network.
- AC1200 Wi-Fi speeds up to 1200 Mbps - Dual-band concurrent N300+ AC900 Mbps speeds with band-steering to automatically connect the faster clients to the faster bands and the slower clients to the slowr bands to increase overall speed. 4 high performance antenna with beamforming to direct WiFi to and follow each client device around the home to increase speed and coverage.
- Plug and play set up. Automatically assigned single SSID and password without user intervention when paired with a RipCurrent router (sold separately).
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.