Most Popular Modems
Motorola MB8600 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Recommended for all service speeds from the slowest to over 1,000 Mbps. A Broadcom modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks. This modem connects to a WiFi router, computer, HDTV, game station, or streaming video device. Great for use with Whole Home WiFi or Mesh networks like eero, Google WiFi, and Orbi. (This cable modem does not have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability. The Motorola MG7310, MG7315, MG7550, and MG7700 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Requires cable Internet service. Approved by Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, and CableOne for all speeds, including Comcast Gigabit services and Cox Gigablast. ELIMINATE CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES UP TO 132 DOLLARS PER YEAR. (Savings are shown for Xfinity and vary by cable service provider. Not compatible with Mediacom or RCN. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others. Model MB8600 has no phone jack.)
- One open and 3 masked 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports allow connection of any SINGLE device with an Ethernet port including a router, Windows/Mac computer, HDTV, game station. The multiple Ethernet ports are NOT for connecting multiple devices; they allow connection to a router that can bond more than one Ethernet port to achieve speeds over 1Gbps when supported by your cable service. Supports IPv4/IPv6. Includes Broadcom full-band capture digital tuner to enhance speed and save energy.
- Active Queue Management (AQM) significantly reduces Internet latency, much better than popular 32x8 3.0-only cable modems. AQM results in faster page loads for all Web traffic and greatly enhances interactive applications like online gaming and video conferencing.
- Attractive, compact design minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. A two-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment. Includes phone and web support by friendly, professional USA-based technical support specialists.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.