Most Popular Modems
Motorola MG7315 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- 8x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem plus a built-in N450 Single Band (2.4 GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, a firewall, and more. This product is recommended for DOCSIS 3.0 and 2.0 cable services. For DOCSIS 3.0 services, this modem provides actual cable Internet service speeds up to 145 Mbps. A Broadcom cable modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks.
- Requires cable Internet service. Approved by and for use with Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, BrightHouse, WOW!, CableOne, RCN, Mediacom and other cable service providers. ELIMINATE CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES UP TO 132 DOLLARS PER YEAR. (Savings are shown for Xfinity and vary by cable service provider. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, and others. Model MG7315 has no phone jack.)
- Built-in high-speed WiFi router with N450 WiFi and Power Boost provides Internet access for WiFi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, game stations, HDTVs, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and AppleTV. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers, HDTVs, game stations, streaming TV devices, and other Ethernet-capable devices.
- Wireless Power Boost adds high-performance WiFi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant boost in speed and range. In addition, AnyBeam beamforming focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range.
- Integrating the cable modem and router creates a more reliable connection that reduces unwieldy wiring and power adapter clutter while conserving desk space. The vertical design further minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office.
- Read more