Motorola MM1000 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- MM1000 MoCA ADAPTER USES A HOME'S COAXIAL CABLE WIRING: To create a fast, reliable Ethernet connection between a router and any device with an Ethernet port. With speeds up to 1,000 Mbps, Bonded MoCA 2.0 beats wireless for speed, latency, reliability, and security.
- TRANSMITS OVER THE SAME COAX CABLES AS YOUR CABLE TV OR FIBER-OPTIC SERVICE: With no interference. Does not work with: Direct TV, Dish or other satellite TV, AT&T Internet, and AT&T U-verse coax networks.
- A POINT OF ENTRY (PoE) FILTER IS INCLUDED to prevent unauthorized access to your MoCA network and protect network security.
- You need MoCA capability built into your router or provided to the router by a MoCA adapter. Most FiOS routers have MoCA capability, but most other routers and modem/routers need a MoCA Adapter. You need a MoCA Adapter for each device you want to connect back to the router using MoCA. You can connect up to 16 devices back to your router using MoCA.
- EASY PLUG-IN SETUP: With no need for configuring the MoCA Adapter or re-configuring your router. Friendly, professional USA customer support and 2 year warranty.
- Read more