Most Popular Modems
Motorola MT7711 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Three-in-one 24X8 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem plus a built-in AC1900 Dual Band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) WiFi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, plus two XFINITY Voice compatible phone ports. This product is approved by Comcast for Xfinity Internet and Voice, and recommended by Comcast for XFINITY internet service speeds up to 400 Mbps. A Broadcom cable modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks.
- REQUIRES COMCAST XFINITY INTERNET SERVICE. Approved by and for use with Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1. ELIMINATE CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES UP TO $156 PER YEAR. THIS PRODUCT WORKS ONLY WITH COMCAST XFINITY.
- Built-in high-speed WiFi router with AC1900 WiFi and Power Boost provides Internet access for WiFi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, game stations, HDTVs, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and AppleTV. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers, HDTVs, game stations, streaming TV devices, and other Ethernet-capable devices.
- Wireless Power Boost adds high-performance WiFi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant boost in speed and range. In addition, AnyBeam beamforming at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range.
- Integrating the cable modem, router and telephone ports creates a more reliable connection that reduces unwieldy wiring and power adapter clutter while conserving desk space. The vertical design further minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. The backup battery option, which allows your phones to make calls for 8 hours on standby after power loss, is not included.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.