Netgear Nighthawk C7100V - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- with a score: 1
- without a score: 6
- COMPATIBLE WITH XFINITY INTERNET & VOICE SERVICE: Certified by Comcast for Xfinity. Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and non-Xfinity voice services.
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model C7100V replaces your cable modem and Wi-Fi router, saving you up to $168/year in equipment rental fees.
- Compatible with Xfinity Cable & Voice Plans up to 800Mbps speed.
- FAST WiFi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 1800 sq ft wireless coverage and 30 devices connected with AC1900 speed (up to 1900 Mbps).
- VERSATILE CONNECTIONS: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 USB ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices.
- VOICE PHONE SUPPORT: For use with Xfinity Voice service and up to 2 telephone lines with enhanced call features including caller ID, 3-way conference calling, call forwarding and more.
- MODEM TECHNOLOGY: Engineered with 24x8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0.
- SAFE & SECURE: Includes parental controls, and supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols.
- Gaming and Streaming: With the AC1900 Wi-Fi, powerful 1.6GHz combined processor, Beamforming+, and 24x8 channel bonding you'll enjoy more seamless gaming and streaming with reduced lag and buffering. When you want the best modem router to handle all your high-bandwidth Internet activities, Nighthawk has you covered.
- Read more