Most Popular Modems
Netgear CM1000 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- DOCSIS 3.1
- 10X faster
- Certified for XFINITY by Comcast
- Fast self-activation
- Compatible with DOCSIS 3.0
- Supports 32 downstream and 8 upstream channels
- 13 oz
Netgear CM1000 is a very popular option at the top of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling modems and has quite a few popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Motorola MG7550 or TP-LINK Archer CR700 .
Netgear CM1000 was released last year in December. There are a couple newer modems on the market. Show newer Modems
Netgear CM1000 is $72 more expensive than the average modem ($99.99).
- ELIMINATE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES - Up to $120 per year
- DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem with 1 Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Up to 1.0Gbps download and upload speed. Separate router required for WiFi. 32x8 channel bonding
- DOCSIS 3.1 unleashes 10x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 3.0
- Ideal for streaming 4K UHD content, fastest downloads, and high-speed online gaming
- Compatible with Xfinity from Comcast, Cox & more. Not compatible with bundled voice services.
- **Please check with your local cable provider as this service is not available in all areas**
- Read more