Most Popular Modems
Netgear CM1000 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- DOCSIS 3.1
- 10X faster
- Certified for XFINITY by Comcast
- Fast self-activation
- Compatible with DOCSIS 3.0
- Supports 32 downstream and 8 upstream channels
- 13 oz
Netgear CM1000 is a very popular option at the top of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling modems and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Centurylink ActionTec C1000A or Motorola MG7550 .
Netgear CM1000 was released last year in December. There are a couple newer modems on the market. Show newer Modems
Netgear CM1000 is $74 more expensive than the average modem ($97.99).
- Compatible with Xfinity from Comcast, Cox, Mediacom Cable, and more.
- Support all cable internet speed tiers, up to Gigabit service. Separate router required for WiFi. OFDM 2x2+ DOCSIS3.1 32x8 channel bonding
- Cable Modem only (no WiFi router)
- ELIMINTE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES - Up to $120 per year
- Support all cable internet speed tiers, up to Gigabit service. Separate router required for WiFi. 32x8 channel bonding
- Ideal for streaming 4K UHD content, fastest downloads, and high-speed online gaming
- Read more