Most Popular Modems
Netgear CM1000 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- DOCSIS 3.1
- 10X faster
- Certified for XFINITY by Comcast
- Fast self-activation
- Compatible with DOCSIS 3.0
- Supports 32 downstream and 8 upstream channels
- 13 oz
Netgear CM1000 is a very popular option at the top of the price range. It has quite a few popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Centurylink ActionTec C1000A or ARRIS SURFboard SB6121/41 .
Netgear CM1000 was released last year in December. There are a couple newer modems on the market. Show newer Modems
Netgear CM1000 is $71.99 more expensive than the average modem ($99.99).
- ELIMINTE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES - Up to $120 per year
- DOCSIS 3.1 Cable Modem with 1 Gigabit Ethernet port. DOCSIS 3.1 unleashes 10x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 3.0
- Recommended for all speed tiers up to 1.0Gbps. Separate router required for WiFi. 32x8 channel bonding
- Ideal for streaming 4K UHD content, fastest downloads, and high-speed online gaming
- Compatible with Xfinity from Comcast, Cox, Mediacom Cable, and more.
- **Not compatible with Spectrum (Charter, Time Warner Cable, Brighthouse). **Not compatible with bundled voice services. Not a WiFi device. Needs a separate WiFi Router**
- Read more