Most Popular PS4 Games
Destiny: The Taken King - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Destiny: The Taken King
- Complete collection
- First person shooter
- New story campaign and quests
- New enemies
- New locations
- New maps
Destiny: The Taken King is a very popular option on the lower end of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling PS4 games and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as NBA 2K17 Standard Edition or Grand Theft Auto V .
Destiny: The Taken King was released in 2015. There are dozens of newer PS4 games on the market. Show newer PS4 Games
Destiny: The Taken King is $2.75 cheaper than the average PS4 game ($22.54).
- Evil has destroyed almost all of our solar system leaving us on the brink of extinction. You are a Guardian, revived from the past to save our future and protect the last safe city on Earth. Wield incredible powers as a Hunter, Warlock, or Titan and push back the darkness to reclaim our solar system.
- In Destiny: The Taken King, the Darkness has a name: Oryx, The Taken King. He is hell-bent on vengeance and is raising an army of corrupted Taken forces to destroy everything you stand for. You must find a way into his impenetrable Dreadnaught ship and stop him before he and his dark army bring our solar system to ruin.
- Destiny: The Taken King is the next great adventure in the first person shooter Destiny universe. It introduces a new story campaign and quests, new enemies to fight, new locations to explore, new Strikes and Crucible maps, a new Raid that will put players to the ultimate test, and more. To stand up to the challenge, players will have access to three new devastating Guardian subclasses, and a massive arsenal of weapons, armor, and gear.
- Contents include: Destiny Base Game, Expansion I, Expansion II, and The Taken King
- Read more
- PlayStation 3
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 4