Most Popular PS4 Games
Horizon: Zero Dawn - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Lush Post-Apocalyptic World
- Nature and Machines Collide
- Defy Overwhelming Odds
- Cutting Edge Open World Tech
Horizon: Zero Dawn was released this year in February. There are a lot of newer PS4 games on the market. Show newer PS4 Games
Horizon: Zero Dawn is $33.23 more expensive than an average PS4 game ($21.99).
- A Lush Post-Apocalyptic World - How have machines dominated this world, and what is their purpose? What happened to the civilization here before? Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings in order to uncover your past and unearth the many secrets of a forgotten land.
- Nature and Machines Collide - Horizon Zero Dawn juxtaposes two contrasting elements, taking a vibrant world rich with beautiful nature and filling it with awe-inspiring highly advanced technology. This marriage creates a dynamic combination for both exploration and gameplay.
- Defy Overwhelming Odds - The foundation of combat in Horizon Zero Dawn is built upon the speed and cunning of Aloy versus the raw strength and size of the machines. In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence, and agility to survive each encounter.
- Cutting Edge Open World Tech - Stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization meld together in a landscape that is alive with changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle.
- Read more
- PlayStation 4