Most Popular PS4 Games
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite
- 2v2 team battles
- Choose one of the 6 powerful Infinity Stones
- Customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects
- Select from Marvel and Capcom Iconic Heroes
- Accessible single player modes
- Training, Mission, and Arcade modes
- Ranked and casual matches
- Global leaderboards
- Online lobbies
- Spectator mode
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite is a popular option on the higher end of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling PS4 games and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Blue Reflection or Danganronpa V3 .
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite was released this year in September. There are dozens of newer PS4 games on the market. Show newer PS4 Games
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite is $15 more expensive than the average PS4 game ($24.99).
- Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide in this all-new crossover, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles
- Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects
- Iconic Heroes: Select from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from the Marvel and Capcom Universes. Playable characters will be revealed in the future.
- Accessible Single Player Content: Players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.
- Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
- Read more
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 4