Most Popular PS4 Games
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite
- 2v2 team battles
- Choose one of the 6 powerful Infinity Stones
- Customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects
- Select from Marvel and Capcom Iconic Heroes
- Accessible single player modes
- Training, Mission, and Arcade modes
- Ranked and casual matches
- Global leaderboards
- Online lobbies
- Spectator mode
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite is a top selling option at the top of the price range. It's a #1 bestseller in PS4 games category and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Monster Hunter World or Dissidia Final Fantasy NT .
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite was released this year in September. There are dozens of newer PS4 games on the market. Show newer PS4 Games
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite is $29.79 more expensive than the average PS4 game ($29.83).
- Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide in this all-new crossover, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles
- Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects
- Iconic Heroes: Select from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from the Marvel and Capcom Universes. Playable characters will be revealed in the future.
- Accessible Single Player Content: Players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.
- Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
- Read more
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 4