Most Popular PS4 Games
Monster Hunter World - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Monster Hunter World
- Take on the role of a hunter
- Venture on quests to discover more about the mysterious land
- Utilize the surrounding environment and wildlife
Monster Hunter World is a popular option at the top of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling PS4 games and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Dissidia Final Fantasy NT or Bandai Code Vein .
Monster Hunter World was released in 2018. There are dozens of newer PS4 games on the market. Show newer PS4 Games
Monster Hunter World is $30.91 more expensive than the average PS4 game ($28.91).
- Welcome to the new world: taking on the role of a Hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as "new world".
- Living and breathing ecosystem: utilize the surrounding environment and wildlife to your advantage.
- Online drop-in multiplayer: when the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests by sending up a sos flare to a worldwide server.
- Hunt to craft new Gear: defeat monsters and collect loot from fallen foes to craft equipment and weapons styled after the monsters that have been slain.
- SEAMLESS gameplay: players and monsters can move from One map area to another freely and without loading screens whilst gameplay also dynamically transitions between night and day.
- Read more
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One