Most Popular PS4 Games
Tekken 7 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
The Tekken franchise has always been a crowd favorite especially on arcades. Because of this there has been constant addition to storylines and the gameplay of the Tekken series. The PS4 edition of Tekken 7 boasts an epic crossover of Street Fighter’s Akuma.
If you own a PS4 and have always been a gamer, then you do not have to have second thoughts about purchasing Tekken 7. This series has long been part of the gaming community and always gives a great gameplay experience. The additional of Akuma is also great for nostalgic fans of the Street Fighter franchise. If you are not familiar with the style of fighting games, however, the many controls and combos will be difficult to learn. But for veterans to the genre, the enhanced abilities and graphics will be a bonus.
- Carries the same method of character customization from previous Tekken games wherein an outfit can be personalized or equipped when you win a battle;
- Features an epic additional character from another successful game franchise, Akuma of Street Fighter;
- High-def graphics that set the benchmark for fighting games
- For new gamers, learning the controls of each character is difficult
- Lots of combos to memorize
- Some bugs (especially on PvP fights)
- Eliza Character DLC
- Powered by the Unreal Engine 4
- Hollywood-like, over-the-top cinematic action sequences
- Fierce battles
- Select characters from an impressive roster of fan-favorites and all-new fighters
- Distinct set of deadly techniques, martial arts moves and combos
Tekken 7 is a top selling option in the middle of the PS4 games price range. It's a #1 bestseller in PS4 games category and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Nioh or Lego Worlds .
Tekken 7 was released this year in June. There are dozens of newer PS4 games on the market. Show newer PS4 Games
Tekken 7 is $5 cheaper than the average PS4 game ($29.99).
- Includes the Eliza Character DLC and Tekken 6 Backward Compatibility via downloadable token
- Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, Tekken 7 sets a new benchmark for graphical fidelity for the fighting game genre, pushing the new generation of console hardware and PC visuals to the limit.
- Hollywood-like, over-the-top cinematic action sequences blend flawlessly into fierce battles.
- Select characters from an impressive roster of fan-favorites and all-new fighters, each with a distinct set of deadly techniques, martial arts moves and combos.
- Street Fighter's Akuma flawlessly transitions into the 3D space and joins the fray in an epic franchise mash-up complete with all his shoto-style moves and fireballs.
- Read more
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 4
- Windows 7
- Windows 8