Most Popular PS4 Games
Uncharted The Lost Legacy - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Uncharted The Lost Legacy
Originally meant as a DLC for Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, this grew into a standalone game at the course of its development. The definitive end of Drake's career in the last installment was the cherry on top of the series. Like watching a saga and getting the ending to end it all, having you leave the series with a smile. That solemn feeling you get when saying goodbye to an old friend.
This game takes place about a year after the events of the last game and stars Chloe Frazer and Nadine Ross who venture to search for an artifact known as the Tusk of Ganesha all the while settling their personal differences. This game appears to have the largest environments in the series to date. The gameplay mechanics are the same as the previous with the exception of Chloe being able to pick locked doors, use C4 as traps or to solve puzzles, sleuth around and use disguises to investigate for clues to advance on missions. The gameplay looks linear but the massive environments promised should lead to a more varied experience.
All in all this installment looks to polish what is already a system that works. And this installment may not feature our old pal Drake, but Chloe and Nadine look do deliver a fresh continuation to the adventure franchise that is Uncharted.
- Tried and tested elements of the Uncharted series are used here.
- Lock-picking and Sleuthing are a welcome dynamic to the simple game.
- Large environments will add variety to the linear gameplay
- Changing the lead character might displease some fans.
- The definitive end of the last installment might make this look like a cash-in.
- Starring Chloe Frazer
- Venture deep into India's Western Ghats as Chloe and Nadine
- Recover an ancient artifact and fight their way through fierce opposition
Uncharted The Lost Legacy is a top selling and one of the more expensive options. It's a #1 bestseller in PS4 games category and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy or Overwatch .
Uncharted The Lost Legacy was released this year in August. There are a lot of newer PS4 games on the market. Show newer PS4 Games
Uncharted The Lost Legacy is $9.89 more expensive than an average PS4 game ($29.99).
- Critically-acclaimed developer Naughty Dog's standalone Uncharted adventure starring Chloe Frazer.
- Venture deep into India's Western Ghats as Chloe and Nadine recover an ancient artifact and fight their way through fierce opposition to prevent the region from falling into chaos.
- UNCHARTED: The Lost Legacy will come with access to UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer and Survival modes. Online multiplayer on PS4 requires a PlayStation Plus membership, sold separately.
- Read more
- PlayStation 4