Altec Lansing Mini H2O - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY - with this Bluetooth speaker that features a rugged design to fit your adventurous personality. Perfect for use at home, outdoors, outside in the bedroom, kitchen or bathroom - This speaker is a must have for any music lover.
- WATERPROOF - Certified IP67 Rated: the H2O speaker is the perfect Accessory for the beach, poolside, or an addition to your car, boat, Hiking, golf cart, ATV, UTV, and bike activities.
- ULTRA PORTABLE AND COMPACT DESIGN - with integrated carabineer is comfortable to carry, lightweight, and fits easily into a backpack. While delivering powerful sound and strong bass with a rich stereo system.
- INCREDIBLE 30 FOOT BLUETOOTH RANGE - Play the Altec Lansing mini H2O Speakers up to 30 unobstructed feet away from your device; advanced antenna design with Bluetooth provides greater wireless range and faster Bluetooth connection; connects easily with the Echo Dot, Echo Dot 3rd Gen, Echo, Echo Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPad, Samsung Galaxy 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Samsung Note, Smartphone, Cellphone, Laptop, computer, Mac, and all other Bluetooth devices.
- LONGER BATTERY PLAYTIME - Estimated 6 hours of battery life on a single charge So you'll be the life of the party! Enjoying our breathtaking stereo sound with deep bass is delivered with exceptional clarity and zero distortion by high-sensitivity drivers listening you your favorite Beats for a long time on this ultra-long battery charge.
- Power source type: Battery-Powered
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!