Most popular bluetooth speakers
Altec Lansing Sonic Boom - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Altec Lansing Sonic Boom
- HIGH QUALITY SPEAKERS: The Altec Lansing Sonic Boom 2 provides the ultimate bluetooth speakers and portable power bank for any poolside party or outdoor adventure! The speakers bluetooth wireless users can trust to keep their music blasting all night long, our portable speakers give you a great quality stereo system and boom box wherever you go! The 50ft range makes these wireless speakers the perfect outdoor speakers for camping or days at the beach!
- TOUGH & WATERPROOF: The tough waterproof bluetooth speakers that can handle almost anything, our outdoor bluetooth speakers have also been rated dustproof, sandproof, shockproof, and snowproof, making them the perfect waterproof speakers for any occasion. Portable bluetooth speakers that double as studio speakers and a smartphone battery bank, our all-in-one bluetooth speakers with subwoofers can handle anything!
- GREAT FOR PARTIES: The Altec Lansing Sonic Boom 2 is the ultimate outdoor speakers bluetooth sound system for parties and celebrations! The bluetooth speakers portable wireless users can trust to keep the songs playing for up to 20 hours, our DJ speakers even float in water! Our battery powered speakers give you a handheld home stereo system packaged into a lightweight blue tooth speaker.
- CHARGING STATION: Our Altec Lansing bluetooth speakers give you more than just a speaker bluetooth users can enjoy. Our wireless bluetooth speakers come with a powerful charging station for your devices, giving you a bluetooth boombox that does more than just play tunes. With a unique bluetooth speaker waterproof design, our wireless speaker bluetooth devices have the power of a full stereo system with the weight of a small bluetooth speaker.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Altec Lansing prides itself in providing users with the highest quality bluetooth speakers waterproof devices available. However, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, send us a message and we’ll take care of you! Whether you need high quality outdoor bluetooth speakers for outdoor parties or a boombox that provides the ultimate portable speakers bluetooth experience, the Sonic Boom 2 has you covered!
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!