Most Popular Bluetooth Speakers
Anker SoundCore 2 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Anker SoundCore 2
- Lofty performance of dual driver speaker consists 2x 6W Equivalent build quality and clarity as the original SoundCore at a lo...
- Sound Core2 has some hiss/static sometimes on YouTube, Google Play Music Occasionally sound randomly fades up and down in volume ...
Anker SoundCore2 is an upgraded and trendy version portable Bluetooth speaker with a lot of electrifying features like, higher battery life, water resistance, and better bass in a much lower price which is definitely an excellent pick.Read full review Hide full review
- 24-Hour Playtime
- 66ft Bluetooth Range
- IPX5 Water Resistance
- Built-in Mic
- Dual-Driver Speaker
- Bigger Bass
- 500-song playtime
- Built-in high capacity Li-ion battery
Anker SoundCore 2 is a very popular and one of the cheaper options. It's in the top 3 bestselling bluetooth speakers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Wirezoll WS-1 or OontZ Angle 3 Ultra .
Anker SoundCore 2 is $27 less expensive than an average bluetooth speaker ($66.99).
- Upgraded Audio: Engineered to deliver the same build and clarity as the original SoundCore, with upgraded 2x 6W high-performance drivers.
- Bigger Bass: Anker's trademark BassUp technology provides a wide sound range, with deep lows.
- Incredible Battery Life: 24-hour / 500-song playtime powered by a built-in high capacity Li-ion battery and Anker's industry-leading power management technology.
- Play Everywhere: "Grab-and-go" portable design, plus IPX5 water-resistance and dustproof rating means you can listen effortlessly in any environment.
- What You Get: Anker SoundCore 2 Bluetooth speaker, Micro USB charging cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- Read more