Most Popular Bluetooth Speakers
Anker SoundCore Sport XL - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Anker SoundCore Sport XL
- 16W Audio Output
- 2 Subwoofers
- IP67 Waterproof & Dustproof
- 66ft Bluetooth Range
- 15H Playtime
- Built-in Mic
- USB Charging Port
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Extended 66ft range (outside)
- 18-month warranty
Anker SoundCore Sport XL is a popular option in the middle of the bluetooth speakers price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling bluetooth speakers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as UE Roll 2 or AYL SoundFit .
Anker SoundCore Sport XL was released last year in June. There are a couple newer bluetooth speakers on the market. Show newer Bluetooth Speakers
Anker SoundCore Sport XL is $0.99 more expensive than the average bluetooth speaker ($69).
- IPX7 - Immersion up to 1m
- Dynamic Stereo: Enjoy crisp, energetic sound with impressive volume, powered by 2 x 8W stereo drivers with remarkable frequency response. Sublime bass is delivered by dual passive subwoofers.
- Tough Tech: Tough Bluetooth speakers. IP67 waterproof (1m depth) and dust-tight. Shock resistant.
- Bluetooth 4.1: Advanced Bluetooth tech offers an extended 66ft range (outside) so you can take your phone further without losing connection and make hands-free calls with the built-in noise-canceling mic.
- Breakthrough Battery Performance: 15-hour playtime from the built-in, high-capacity lithium-ion battery (with Anker's industry-leading power management) keeps your music playing all day, non-stop. You can even charge your phone or tablet with the charging port. Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
- What You Get: Anker SoundCore Sport XL, Micro USB cable, hand strap, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- Read more