Avantree SP850 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- 3-IN-1 RADIO SPEAKER: You can stream music wireless from your PC / phone / tablet via Wireless. Kids and elder people can listen to their favorite stories and songs via Micro SD card mode. You can enjoy favorite music/radios via FM radio mode.
- AUTO & MANUALLY SEARCH & SAVE CHANNELS: With one click, the device will auto search and save all available stations. Also you can manually select and save your favorite stations by pressing the number buttons. Connect the USB cable as an antenna to enhance signal for some enclosed environment.
- AMAZING SOUND WITH SIX EQUALIZER MODES: Experience your tunes tailored to you, with the natural, rock, pop, classic, jazz and soft music tones under Wireless and Micro SD card mode.
- ULTRA- PORTABLE DESIGN: Thanks to the lightweight and small design for pocket speaker (size 130*32*66mm) with additional hand strap enables it very convenient to take along to anywhere. Like driving between your home and office and walking around in the park, etc.
- Video Tutorials, FAQ, E-Manual, Accessories available from Avantree. 24-Month warranty w/ product registration. Extensive Support: Chat, Email, Phone, Online Clinic.
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!