Avwoo A021 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- 【SMALL BODY BIG SOUND】: AVWOO waterproof Bluetooth speaker comes with Superior 3D Stereo and 5W strong driver, which offers impressively clear crisp sound. Loud and powerful enough, this mini Bluetooth speaker allows you to enjoy a clear, well-balanced, full-range listening experience in camping, picnic and pool parties.
- 【IP67 WATERPROOF GRADE】: This portable Bluetooth speaker is ideal for outdoor and indoor aquatics. It can be used in bathroom, poolside, beach, yacht and boat cart as this outdoor Bluetooth speaker is totally waterproof. (It will still work well even after you submerge it into water)
- 【UP TO 12 HOURS / 300 SONGS LONG PLAYTIME】: We customized a super powered 1000mAh built-in battery for this small Bluetooth speaker. It allows the compact Bluetooth speaker to play 12 HR / 300 songs continuously, much more than the other Bluetooth speakers with limited battery capacity.
- 【ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY】: This portable Bluetooth speaker with Bluetooth 4.2 ensures universal compatibility with all Bluetooth-enabled devices. Instant connection to your smart phone, tablet, Laptop, or computers up to 50 feet away.
- 【7 COLORS CHANGING LIGHTS】: The colorful changing lights are full of youthful style and make the music play more dynamic. The portable waterproof speaker could be served as a great decoration and useful complement in bathroom, enriching your shower time.
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!