AYL SoundFit - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- MORE POWERFUL THAN THE COMPETITION Most Bluetooth speakers designed for use as shower speakers and outdoor speakers have 3-watt audio drivers. Our shower & outdoor Bluetooth speakers feature 5-watt audio for stronger bass and higher quality sound. Perfect for Outdoor Sports, Travel, Bicycle/Bike, Cycling, Climbing, Camping, Hiking, Running, Fishing Use.
- QUICK & EASY TO PAIR Our Bluetooth shower speaker & outdoor speaker uses Bluetooth 4.0 technology, so it pairs with portable devices much more quickly than other portable Bluetooth speakers. The wireless speakers outdoor & shower range is 33 feet, so you can listen to your device even when it's far away
- LISTEN ON & ON Our wireless shower speaker has a high capacity battery that can provide up to 12 hours of endless music, even at 80% volume! The Bluetooth speakers outdoor model can be recharged in just 3 hours with the included Micro USB cable! That's much faster than other outdoor wireless speakers
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY Our portable speakers can be paired with all types of devices that use Bluetooth technology! Use the water-resistant Bluetooth speaker to stream music from an iPhone or Android smartphone, an iPad or Android tablet, an iPod Touch or even a computer or laptop with Bluetooth
- READY FOR ANY TYPES OF CONDITIONS Our Bluetooth Speakers Waterproof level IPX5- Protected against low pressure water stream from any angle. Not submersible, but should withstand accidental drop in water. Guarantees that it will stay safe in the shower, in the rain, by the pool or on a boat (Just make sure if water gets in the speaker, to let it dry out before use)! We build our water-resistant speaker extra tough to ensure that it can be safely carried anywhere life's adventures take you!
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!