Most Popular Bluetooth Speakers
Bose SoundLink III - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Bose SoundLink III
The Soundlink Bluetooth Speaker III from Bose is one of the best-selling speakers of this well-renowned high-end sound equipment company, well known for its durability, sound and clarity. This is a Bluetooth speaker that can really get the party going for long, with perfect sound quality that can make your favorite songs come alive. You can personalize this speaker with your favorite color or to match the color scheme of your room, and connect it to any Bluetooth device – your tablet, PC or smart phone.
The Bose Soundlink Bluetooth Speaker III can work to provide flawless music anywhere within a 30 feet radius of the device it is connected to, making it possible for you to enjoy yourself from wherever you are in your home.Read full review Hide full review
- Curved edges and thin profile
- Silicone button panel
- Rechargeable battery plays up to 14 hours
Bose SoundLink III is a very popular option at the top of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling bluetooth speakers and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Aiwa Exos-9 .
Bose SoundLink III was released in 2014. There are dozens of newer bluetooth speakers on the market. Show newer Bluetooth Speakers
Bose SoundLink III is $295 more expensive than the average bluetooth speaker ($74.99).
- Connects wirelessly to your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth device
- Sound performance unlike any other mobile speaker this size
- Curved edges and thin profile for easy grab-and-go portability
- Silicone button panel protects from dirt and dust; Rechargeable battery plays up to 14 hours
- Read more