Bose Soundlink Revolve Plus II - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- More sound all around—Engineered to deliver true 360° sound for consistent, uniform coverage from a bluetooth speaker. SoundLink Revolve II plays louder and deeper with longer battery life than SoundLink Revolve II
- Improved battery life — With up to 17 hours from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, you get more play time than the original SoundLink Revolve speaker. Charging is easy via the Micro-B USB port
- Durable portable speaker—SoundLink Revolve II is dust and water resistant (IP55 rating), so it will stand up to splashes by the pool. Plus, it’s easy to grab and go, with a flexible fabric handle
- Built-in microphone — Take calls and access your device’s default voice assistant right from the portable speaker. Or connect the speaker to an Amazon Alexa-enabled device, like the Echo Dot, for even more hands-free control of your music.
- Connecting is easy — Voice prompts talk you through pairing your device to this Bluetooth speaker. Multi-connect lets you pair two devices at one time and easily switch between them for complete control of the music.
- Get more with the app—Easily manage Bluetooth connections, unlock features and access future software updates through the Bose Connect app
- More music all around—Pair two SoundLink speakers together for Party Mode or Stereo Mode, or use Bose SimpleSync technology to pair with a member of the Bose Smart Family to play in sync
- Read more