Most Popular Bluetooth Speakers
Bose SoundLink Revolve - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Bose SoundLink Revolve
Bose has once again released a speaker that caters to people who prefer their speakers to be portable but still be powerful. The Bose SoundLink Revolve bluetooth speaker is in a cylindrical shape wherein half of its body releases quality engineered sound. It comes in two colors, the Triple Black or the Lux Gray.
There are hundreds of bluetooth speakers being sold in today’s market, but nothing beats a Bose speaker if you can afford the hefty price tag. Despite being small in dimension, the SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth speaker can deliver a great deal of bass and sound to any party or gathering. It is water resistant so it can safely be taken outside for barbecues.
- The speaker can run the whole day with its 12 hour battery life;
- Has a seamless and sleek body finish;
- Water resistant;
- Speaker design features a 360 degree coverage, making it flexible to be positioned anywhere;
- Has voice prompt features with Siri or Google, and can be used to take calls without having to switch to mobile phone speaker;
- Charging cradle boasts a clean circular surface, it keeps the speaker charged and ready to be used on-the-go.
- May sometimes have difficulty in connecting or pairing with bluetooth;
- Bose Connect App updates are slow, which may render your speaker useless until update of firmware is completely installed.
- SoundLink Revolve
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Immersive sound
- Seamless aluminum body
- Water resistant
- Lithium-ion battery
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing
Bose SoundLink Revolve is a very popular and one of the most expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling bluetooth speakers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Brookstone Big Blue Party or Archeer A320 .
Bose SoundLink Revolve is $129.50 more expensive than an average bluetooth speaker ($69.95).
- Deep, loud and immersive sound, with True 360-degree coverage
- Seamless aluminum body is durable and water resistant (Ipx4)
- Enjoy up to 12 hours of play time from a rechargeable, lithium-ion battery
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing with voice prompts; easily take calls and access Siri or Google now
- Keeps speaker charged and ready to go
- Works with soundlink revolve and revolve+ Bluetooth speakers
- Serves as a convenient home base for your speaker
- Lets you play music while charging
- Read more