Bugani M83 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- BLUETOOTH SPEAKER-Bluetooth 5.0 ensures instant pairing. Wireless speakers have faster connection speeds, more stable signal transmission and lower power consumption. Easily connect mobile phones, computers, MP3 player devices.
- WIRELESS SPEAKER -Two 20W mid-bass external magnetic speakers, two 4W tweeters and two subwoofer diaphragms. If you think this is not enough, Connect 2 speakers together, they can play at the same time. Upgrade 80W immediately.
- SPEAKER-Our digital audio processor pumps up the bass and enhances the clarity of the mids and highs; 40 Watts of power delivers surprisingly loud room-filling volume from the dual precision stereo drivers and Bass diaphragm; distortion-free stereo sound even at max volume - the perfect home speaker and travel speaker.
- OUTDOOR BLUETOOTH SPEAKER-M83 speaker,IPX5 Water Resistant, built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery. You can use this speaker to charge your smartphone via a USB cable. Enjoy the carnival without worrying about the power consumption of the device.
- WHA CAN YOUGET-Buy BUGANI Bluetooth Speaker, if you have any questions, please contact us, we will reply you within 7-24 hours to provide you with the best customer service.
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!