Doss Traveler - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- with a score: 1
- without a score: 4
- Premium Sound Quality: DOSS Traveler Bluetooth speaker delivers a crisp sound with intense bass by 2x10W drivers and dual passive radiators. Moreover, the DSP Technology ensures that sound in high clarity and less distortion even at high volumes.
- IPX6 Waterproof Shockproof Dustproof: Rated IP66 means that the speaker can withstand pressurized jets, waves of water, and dust. Perfect for climbing, hiking, traveling, beach, and more outdoor activities or wherever you like no matter how the weather like.
- Wireless Stereo Pairing: Pair two DOSS Traveler Speakers for a 40W bigger stereo sound and double volume. Moreover, Bluetooth 4.0 technology ensures an instant connection with Bluetooth devices.
- Highly Portable Speaker: Apart from playing awesome music at home, the speaker is also equipped with one short handle for carrying your soundtracks out. 12 hours of playtime and more than 48 hours of energy-efficient rechargeable flashlight ensure your journey never run out.
- Five Light Modes: Adjustable flashlight with 10 meters range for different usage. Short press to adjust 5 Modes: low brightness, medium brightness, high brightness, strobe (intermittent flashing), SOS, which is perfect for emergency or party.
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!