iFox iF012 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- BEST SOUNDING SHOWER SPEAKER – A PREMIUM GIFT, BUILT TO LAST – Bluetooth version 5.0 and the unique iFox WHITE FILLED BUTTONS make it easy to see the buttons in the shower. With CE, FCC and ROHS certifications it's guaranteed to last
- 100% WATERPROOF, EVEN FULLY SUBMERSIBLE – The iFox shower speaker is great around water as it's not just water resistant it can be fully immersed in water up to 3 feet. Great also as a Bluetooth speaker in the car as it suctions to your car windscreen
- VERSATILE CONNECTION + SPEAKERPHONE – Connects to Bluetooth devices in less than 6 seconds. Easily control song tracks and volume at the speaker and with a 33 foot Bluetooth connection you enjoy music, audio books etc. in the shower, car, beach or pool
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – This Wireless Speaker lasts for up to 10 hours playing time between charges and it’s fully recharged in under 3 hours! The suction cup attaches strongly to glass, ceramic, or any other smooth surface in the bathroom, boat or anywhere
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE FOR 1 FULL YEAR – You’re taking on absolutely NO risk – Yes a full 12 month guarantee. We are that confident you will fall in love with this iFox Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Speaker. A fun gift that's guaranteed to bring a smile
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!