Most Popular Bluetooth Speakers
JBL Charge 2+ - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
JBL Charge 2+
The JBL Charge 2 plus has no noticeable design difference from its predecessor the Charge 2 with the exception of the JBL logo in the middle of the grills. It is still the good ol pill that can stand on either end or laid flat, and it has touches of matte plastic and rubber for that sturdy feel and water resistance. But the true selling point of this speaker is its sound quality.
The JBL Charge plus defies its small size with full, loud, and booming sound. Bass response is spot on and fills music of any genre with a ton of "oomph." without overwhelming it. The rest of the sound is impressive as well. Mids are rich and highs are crisp and the best thing is that maxing the volume doesn't distort the music at all. It's an amazing experience, especially when you consider that its under $150.
- Design is simple and very easy on the eyes
- 12 Hour battery life
- You can use the speaker to charge a device
- Sound quality is excellent for its price point
- Water resistant
- Internal mic allows you to take in calls
- Social mode allows you to pair 3 devices simultaneously
- The button layout is rather unintuitive
- Somewhat expensive compared to most
- Not much of an upgrade to the Charge 2 really
- Splashproof design
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming
- 6000Mah rechargeable battery
- Social mode
JBL Charge 2+ is a very popular option on the higher end of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling bluetooth speakers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Jabra SPEAK 510 or Fugoo Go Anywhere Speaker .
JBL Charge 2+ is $25 more expensive than the average bluetooth speaker ($69.95).
- IPX4 - Splash proof