Most Popular Bluetooth Speakers
JBL Charge 3 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
JBL Charge 3
A sleek and elegant Bluetooth speaker for your home,available in five different colors to match your beautiful decor perfectly! And that's just the beginning. With the JBL Charge 3, you can simultaneously connect 3 different gadgets to your speaker at the same time and take turn playing your favorite music.
This is an IPX7 waterproof device that can also be a cool addition to your pool parties and outdoor hangouts. With a Lithium-ion Polymer battery, you can play music for more than 20 hours on a single charge. Also, this is a lightweight device that you can carry around in your luggage when you are away on a holiday but also want to enjoy your favorite music all the times. With the JBL Charge 3, you can create your own ecosystem by connecting multiple JBL speakers together around the house, and fashion a musical environment all around you.
Besides, with the noise-cancelling speakerphone on the JBL Charge 3, you can take crystal clear phone calls from the speaker whenever the need arises! At an surprisingly affordable price, this is indeed a great Bluetooth speakerphone for all your music needs if you are looking for both quality and elegance in the same product.
- Wireless Connectivity.
- IPX7 Waterproof.
- Can be connected to 3 devices at the same time
- 20+ hours of continuous play
- Allows phone calls
- Problems with scratching noise at some point
- Some units known to have problems with reliability
- Problems with sound drops.
Portable speakers are becoming man’s partner in changing the mood of a place or just set the vibe for chilling out. In this regard, the JBL Charge 3 is an ideal speaker for outdoor trips because of its waterproof and portable feature.
The JBL Charge 3 lived up to its features of being able to take music anywhere. It did not break, still played acceptable music, and you can easily hook it up with other JBL speakers. One issue that needs to be addressed however is that the workmanship of the charging port is not of high-standard. If this part of the speaker was made better, then maybe this would be the perfect speaker.
- We connected 3 devices via bluetooth and the pairing process only took seconds; me and my friends had no trouble taking turns in the music selection;
- The speakerphone feature delivers crisp sound and mic when taking calls;
- You can pair up other JBL speakers with the same connect features to create a surrounding sound setup;
- It survived our pool party despite being splashed with water;
- Powered by Lithium-ion polymer batteries that was able to play music for up to 15 hours.
- Sound output may be a little too scratchy, sometimes does not deliver a crisp audio;
- Charging port easily breaks.
- Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets
- Lithium-ion Polymer (22.2Wh)
- 20 hours of playtime
- IPX7 Waterproof
JBL Charge 3 is a very popular and one of the more expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling bluetooth speakers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Bose SoundLink Color or JBL Pulse 2 .
JBL Charge 3 is $54.10 more expensive than an average bluetooth speaker ($64.99).
- IPX7 - Immersion up to 1m
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming<b
- The rugged JBL Charge 3 offers 20 hours of wireless playing time and can keep your devices charged with its USB output
- Whether you're lounging poolside or roughing it in the wilderness, the Charge 3 will keep you powered up and entertained
- At the heart of the Charge 3 is the JBL Bass Radiator, featuring dual external passive radiators that demonstrate just how powerful the speakers are
- Read more