Most Popular Bluetooth Speakers
JBL Flip 4 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
JBL Flip 4
JBL brings you another revolution in the world of Wireless Bluetooth Streaming, with the JBL Flip 4 for all your music needs. With this device, you can now connect two of your gadgets to your speaker at the same time and enjoy your favorite music from both devices simultaneously.
The JBL Flip 4 is IPX7 waterproof; this is perfect for all your pool parties and hangouts by the beach, or even to listen to music in the shower. Even if you completely submerge the device in water, it is going to go on working without missing a single beat. If it is a large party you are planning, you can use the JBL Flip 4 to connect more than 100 JBL speakers together for a larger-than-life sound experience.
A built-in 3000-mAh battery gives you more than 12 hours of uninterrupted play with just one full charge, and powerful dual eternal speakers gives you perfect HD sound. These speakers are available in six different colors to match your room décor; you can even take conference calls with the JBL Flip 4, thanks to the echo- and noise- cancelling speakerphone built-in with the device. Besides, you can activate Google Now or Siri from your speaker with a single button!
- Long lasting battery
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Voice Assistant
- JBL Connect+
- Pairing Error with speakers in some units
- Battery may run out sooner
We are in a phase wherein we are relying on portable bluetooth speakers to bring life to our small parties and gatherings. They’re wirelessly connected, easy to use, and produces decent sound. JBL is a brand that is known to fit big sounds in a compact size, and the JBL Flip 4 is an example of a speaker that delivers great sound on-the-go.
If your home is frequented by guests, you will want a portable speaker that is capable of playing crisp music that can easily be controlled. The JBL Flip 4 speaker shrugs off water, and is able to live up to your expectations. You do not have to constantly worry about damaging the item, as it is already made to be durable and ready for people on-the-go.
- You can connect two smartphones with no compatibility issues;
- Plays music for a good 9 hours before you have to recharge it;
- It is waterproof, some spilled drinks do not affect the sound quality;
- It still works after being submerged in water;
- JBL Connect feature was seamless, connecting your existing JBL Connect speakers will take only a minute and do not need any advance installation or setup.
- Some units may come with a faulty battery, but warranty covers replacement.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- 12 hours of playtime
- IPX7 Waterproof
JBL Flip 4 is a very popular and one of the more expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling bluetooth speakers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Innovative Technology Rock or Anker Classic .
JBL Flip 4 is $18.90 more expensive than an average bluetooth speaker ($64.99).
- IPX7 - Immersion up to 1m
- Bluetooth connectivity IPX7 waterproof rating Built-in rechargeable 3000mAh Li-ion battery Up to 12 hrs. playing time per charge JBL Connect+ technology lets you link over 100 JBL Connect+ devices together Built-in speakerphone with noise and echo canceling
- Thanks to its rechargeable 3000mAh Li-ion battery, you'll enjoy up to 12 hours of continuous music on the go from a single charge
- Available in six vibrant colors, the Flip 4's rugged waterproof fabric materials give you peace of mind as well as the ability to choose a look that fits your personality
- Sometimes you need to stop the music to answer a call, so the Flip 4 features a noise- and echo-cancelling speakerphone for crystal clear, hands-free conference calls
- But when the party is back on, JBL Connect+ technology lets you wirelessly link more than 100 other JBL Connect+ speakers together for a massive listening experience
- Read more