Most Popular Bluetooth Speakers
JBL Pulse 3 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
JBL Pulse 3
- Portable and lightweight
- 360° all around speaker and 360° light show
- Includes JBL Connect+ technology
- Can be used to connect more than 100 other speakers enabled with JBL Connect+
- Amplification of sound with JB...
- Not compatible with previous JBL speaker models
- Battery life may differ
- Light show is pretty gimmicky
- Can't be submerged in water
The JBL Pulse 3 may seem expensive, but is actually a good choice for the price. Waterproof and portable, you can use this speaker at the beach or by the pool for your hangouts and parties. With JBL Connect+ technology, this speaker can be connected to more than 100 other JBL speakers, but unfortunately, not with speakers from previous models. The sound is clear, and connecting to Bluetooth is easy.Read full review Hide full review
- Multiple lighting options
- Sound quality is very well balanced
- Sound is clear in high volumes
- True 360-degree sound
- Has a built in microphone to take and make calls
- Water resistant
- Battery life is shorter than its peers in JBL
- Relies too heavily on Connect+
- Can't charge other devices with it like other models
The JBL Pulse series has been here for a while but we're looking at the third generation, and the best so far. The JBL Pulse 3's lights are still a gimmick but it hooks people in and is a conversation starter that's for sure. All of the Pulse 3’s controls are located somewhere in the back. You have buttons for power, volume, Bluetooth pairing, play/pause/voice assistant, JBL Connect+ and a button to cycle through the light modes. A long press of the light button will turn the lights off so you can save a lot on its battery life of about 13 to 15 hours which isn't bad but a bit less than its peers.
At under $200, the JBL Pulse 3 provides an undistorted, very well balanced sound all around your room and outdoors. The lights aren't useful but adds a lot of aesthetic to the device itself. This is one of the best JBL products out there.Read full review Hide full review
JBL Pulse 3 is a top selling option at the top of the price range. It's a #1 bestseller in bluetooth speakers category and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Bose SoundLink Revolve or Archeer A320 .
JBL Pulse 3 is $121.85 more expensive than the average bluetooth speaker ($75.95).
- Take your listening experience to the next level with the JBL Pulse 3, the portable, waterproof Bluetooth speaker that combines 360° sound with 360° lightshow
- With a built-in rechargeable battery that delivers up to 12 hours of playtime and an IPX7 waterproof housing, Pulse 3 is perfect for worry-free listening by the beach or pool - or even in it
- With JBL Connect+ technology, you can wirelessly link more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers to amplify the party
- With the noise and echo cancelling speakerphone you can take calls from your speaker with a touch of a button
- You can make your music look amazing by customizing the light sequences and easily adjust your settings with the JBL Connect app
- Read more