Kunodi F4 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- 【INCREDIBLE Battery Life Great for outdoor and Shower】 This bluetooth speaker comes with built-in high-capacity lithium battery life, more durable for using. The bluetooth speaker's power will be displayed on your phone when it is connected via bluetooth mode.
- 【IP45 Waterproof and Dustproof】 The silicone cases and interface design ensure shockproof, dustproof and waterproof,so it is great for outdoor and showe. It also cen be used under harsh environment.
- 【Impressive & Friendly Design】Aluminum alloy metal carabiner offer you convenient to hang and attach it to anywhere you want，Effective waterproof level to IPx45 ,so you can enjoy the wonderful music in the bath.
- 【Built-in MIC & Hands-Free Function】You can conveniently pick up a call by this mini bluetooth speaker in car, bathroom, at home or office, anywhere during it is connected to your Smartphone.
- 【High Compatibility】use the newest bluetooth version cause the volume of the battery is Visualization on your phone,you can use this wireless bluetooth speaker at home, office, car, outdoors etc.It supports any devices via Bluetooth or Aux line such as iPhone, iPad, Samsung, PDA,Computer,Macbook, MP3 players,Laptops etc.
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!