Mianova Led Speaker - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- with a score: 1
- without a score: 1
- 【Bluetooth Speaker】▶ Supports all bluetooth devices for audio playback AUX line-in, has slot to support TF Card(not include TF card) , USB to PC/Laptop/ Computer. Besides,supports speakerphone hands-free.
- 【RGB Light Change】▶MIANOVA 22A with highly integrated chip so that provide 6 different colour changing themes. Besides that support the light changing automatically.
- 【Long Play Time & after-sale service】▶MIANOVA speaker can play with 10 hours when LED off, 8 hours when LED lights active.It is provided by the high quality 2000mAh Li-ion battery. If you have any query about our product, please feel free to contact us, Mianova after-sale team will help you solve your issue at the first time.
- 【Portable Music Box】▶Has slot to supprot TF card (not include TF card) up to 64G, USB Flash Disk up to 64G. Automatically support MP3 and WAV music format , you can take this speaker around along with more than 5K songs.
- 【Fantacy Acoustic Effect】▶High-quality internal power amplifier chip, with the biggest feature, is anti-offset top loss (ACF) output control function, which can detect and suppress output signal clipping distortion caused by excessive input audio and speech signal amplitude. (broken sound), it can also adaptively prevent output clipping caused by Boost boost voltage drop, significantly improving sound quality.
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!