Nyne Boost - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- with a score: 0
- without a score: 2
- 【Superior Stereo Sound & Clarity & Great volume】-Jazz up your party with the fantastic signature sound of the NYNE Boost Loud Bluetooth speaker. Boost provides premium, dynamic sound at all volume levels–excellent response and clarity without distortion.
- 【IP67 waterproof and dust-tight】- NYNE Boost is virtually waterproof (can resist water up to one meter deep for 30 minutes), dustproof, splash proof, shockproof and rainproof making it perfect for taking outdoors.
- 【Bluetooth 4.2- Easy to pair, Auto reconnect】- Bluetooth Connectivity with 100' Range. Nyne Surround Sound Speaker Is Easy to connect to all Bluetooth enabled devices, including tablets, smartphones, PCs, and laptops.
- 【Ultra-long battery life】- Rechargeable battery with an impressive 20 hours of play-time, which can keep you entertained for nearly 400 songs or 10 movies! Use the Cellphone Speaker just like a power bank to charge your phone.
- 【Built-In mic & 3.5 mm AUX-in 】- Hands-free calling, Windows 7 systems, TVs, and non-Bluetooth devices can be connected using the AUX-IN jack. Package:1 Quick User Guide,1 Warranty card
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!