OontZ Angle 3 Ultra - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- A BREAK THROUGH IN STEREO MUSIC SYSTEMS WITH TWO OONTZ ANGLE 3 ULTRA SPEAKERS - The two speakers wirelessly connect together and play music with incredible left and right stereo separation; PLAY YOUR MUSIC IN TWO DIFFERENT AREAS SIMULTANEOUSLY - Set the speakers to each play in full stereo and place in two different areas up to 100 unobstructed feet apart. NOTE: Dual Mode is not compatible with previous generations of Angle 3 ULTRA speakers, only works with Angle 3 ULTRA 4th Gen speakers.
- SURROUND YOUR PARTY WITH SUPERIOR SOUND – Connect 2, 3 or 4 OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA 4th Gen speakers together in Surround Mode to play your music wirelessly up to 100 unobstructed feet apart. OONTZ APP – Companion app lets you control the volume, adjust EQ, manage advanced functions like Dual Mode and Surround Mode from your iPhone or Android Smartphone. NOTE: Surround Mode is not compatible with previous generations of Angle 3 ULTRA speakers, only works with Angle 3 ULTRA 4th Gen speakers.
- 100 FOOT BLUETOOTH RANGE - Play up to 100 unobstructed feet away from your device; our advanced antenna design combined with Bluetooth 5.0 technology provides fast connection to your device and an incredible wireless Bluetooth range, up to 100 unobstructed feet from your audio device. Take both OontZ Angle 3 Ultra speakers with you to the beach, setup near the poolside, in the car, boat & golf cart giving you the perfect portable stereo music system.
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY WITH RICH FULL BASS - Our digital audio processor pumps up the bass and enhances the clarity of the mids and highs; Each speaker has 14 Watts of power for a combined total of 28 Watts, that can fill even large rooms with high quality sound; the superior sound of the OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA comes from the dual precision stereo drivers and our proprietary bass radiator in each speaker, delivering distortion-free stereo sound even at max volume
- PLAY UP TO 20 HOURS ON A SINGLE CHARGE - Play from morning till night with up to 20 hours playtime; TOTALLY WATERPROOF - IPX7 certified Waterproof Bluetooth speaker makes the perfect outdoor speaker for the pool and beach. Can be submerged in water up to 1 meter deep for up to 30 minutes; PLAY AUDIO FROM A VIDEO - connect your device or TV directly to one of OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA speakers using the 3.5mm audio cable. EACH SPEAKER INCLUDES a USB Type C Charging Cable and a 3.5mm audio cable.
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!