Most Popular Bluetooth Speakers
Poweradd MusicFly - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!
- Impressive Loud Volume Energetic Sound: You can enjoy crisp, energetic sound with impressive loud volume with built-in 2 X 13W stereo drivers and 2 X 5W passive subwoofers. Very clear sound and less than 1% harmonic distortion even at highest volume.
- IPX7 Waterproof Speaker: The highest waterproof rating provide fully waterproof. It is real waterproof. Accident Immersion to underwater will not damage the speaker. Some other speakers may offer an IPX5 rating only at splash proof or light rain,not waterproof. MusicFly is waterproof, sand proof, snow proof and shockproof. Perfectly designed and very durable for outdoor/indoor use:beach,seaside,camping, car driving, fishing, swimming pool,shower,back yard, home, ect.
- Long Playing Time: Up to 24 hours playtime(at 20% volume) / 12 hours playtime(at 50% volume)provide by the built-in high-capacity rechargeable lithium-ion battery, you can keep your music playing all day long.Playtime will vary due to different sound volume and audio content. The speaker can even used as a emergency power supply to charge your tablet/phone with the charging port.
- Bluetooth 4.2 Technology: MusicFly can be easily paired to Bluetooth-enabled devices in seconds within 33 feet wirelessly. Bluetooth will be paired automatically once the device was connected before.Wired connection with PC, TV and other non-Bluetooth devices with a 3.5mm audio cable. Also, You can receive and take crystal clear hands-free phone calls with built-in microphone.
- What You Get: 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back. 1 x Poweradd MusicFly Bluetooth 4.2 Speaker, 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable, 1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable, 1 x Welcome Card, 1 x User Manual, Poweradd's 24-month limited warranty, 30 days money back policy and 24h/7d friendly customer service.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.