Most popular bluetooth speakers
UE Wonderboom - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!
- SURPRISINGLY SERIOUS SOUND - Don't let the small package fool you, each UE WONDERBOOM delivers massive, crisp, clear 360-degree sound so you can liven up the party
- IPX7 WATERPROOF - Play your music safely around water with this speaker's IPX7-rated waterproofing
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY - Connect to your UE WONDERBOOM using Bluetooth and keep on playing up to 100 feet (30M) away
- 10-HOUR BATTERY LIFE - Play for up to 10 hours on a single charge. Listen to your music for longer without having to get the charging cable
- DOUBLE UP - Hold the UE button on your UE WONDERBOOM to connect it with other devices
- These are FCC regulated products: FCC ID JNZS00163
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.