Voch V4.0 Stereo - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Small Size with Powerful Volume and Immersive Sound. This Bluetooth stereo Subwoofer with TF Card Slot and FM radio Function.Compatible with most Bluetooth Devices and perfect for home audio player and outdoor activities speaker.
- Six Light color can be changed by touching the circular sensor on the top of the lamp. and you could set timing for Light and Music ,Press the time setting button to set 10/ 20/ 30/ 40/ 50/ 60/ 70/ 80/ 90/ 120 minutes. The lamp & music will be shut down automatically when time is up. And gives you a natural smooth sleep.
- Easily Operation. Support Bluetooth Play and also support TF card and FM Radio with pressing the ‘’mode’’ button to switch. When the light color stay on blue for 3-5 seconds,It would automatically keeps change colors to pink, purple, green,orange and other colors . And also you could stop the color change to stay on a certain color, just press the metal circular sensor again.
- High Capacity Battery. Built-in 3.7V 2000mAh Lithium Ion Battery and Music time up to 10hrs with light off and 50% volume,up to 120hrs on low brightness with no music playing.but only need 3-3.5hrs for fully charged.
- What you get: 1x Bluetooth speaker, 1x USB cable, 1x user manual, 40-day money back guarantee, 18-month hassle-free warranty with friendly customer service.
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!