Transparent Pre Series Bulk - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- with a score: 1
- without a score: 16
- Greater Energy and Endurance with BCAA: Valine is essential in pre-workout supplementation due to its involvement in metabolism and muscle growth. It helps to reduce tryptophan build-up in the brain and allows for greater energy and endurance. Leucine is a strong activation of the gene responsible for protein synthesis which significantly increases strength and prevents muscle degradation while preserving lean mass. Isoleucine aids metabolism during workouts and executes anti-catabolism effects.
- Citrulline malate is the “star child” of pre-workout science. We chose citrulline malate over L-arginine because it provides better absorption, higher plasma arginine levels, and has been found to: Improve strength, aerobic performance, and muscle endurance. Be at least twice as effective as L-arginine supplementation at raising nitric oxide. Enhance the use of branch chain amino acids like leucine during exercise.
- Muscle Growth and Decrease Cortisol: Clinical studies suggest that betaine supplementation triggers a significant muscle growth response. This response is independent of testosterone. Betaine supplementation has also been shown to: Reduce fatigue when taken before and during weight training. Increases total repetitions and volume on the bench press exercise versus placebo. In a recent study, betaine was found to significantly increase IGF-1, while decreasing cortisol in bodybuilding men.
- Delay Fatigue and increased cellular carnosine levels: Beta-Alanine increases cellular carnosine levels, which are quickly depleted during intense exercise. Most pre-workout supplements contain beta-alanine but at significantly underdosed levels. Proper dosing of STIM-FREE delays the onset of neuromuscular fatigue in men and women during intense exercise and Promotes the formation of healthy proteins Significantly increase lean mass and decrease fat in wrestlers.
- Long-Lasting Mental Focus and Performance: Infinergy prolongs the ergogenic effects of caffeine and provides a longer-lasting increase in mental performance and thermogenesis without the jitters and crashing from ordinary caffeine. L-tyrosine reduces the effects of stress and allows for greater mental focus and endurance. L-tyrosine improves memory and performance in bodily stressing climates, and it is believed to counteract the hypothyroid promoting conditions associated with extensive exercise.
- Ingredients: Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine, BCAA 2:1:1, Betaine Anhydrous, Infinergy , Astragin , Theobromine, Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Theanine, Alpha-GPC300, L-Tyrosine, Taurine1,300 mg
- Safety warning: Not Intended for persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children
- Directions: Take half to one scoop, mixed with 8-10 ounces of water 20-30 minutes before training. Do not exceed 2 scoops per day.
- Read more