Transparent Labs PreSeries STIM-Free - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- with a score: 0
- without a score: 12
- Made with Natural Ingredient: Transparent Labs Stim-Free supplement is Stimulant Free, Caffeine-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, No Artificial Sweeteners, No Artificial Coloring, No Artificial Sweeteners, no Creatine & No Artificial Preservatives
- Improve Strength & Better Absorption: Citrulline malate is the “star child” of pre-workout science. We chose citrulline malate over L-arginine because it provides better absorption, higher plasma arginine levels, and has been found to: Improve strength, aerobic performance, and muscle endurance. Be at least twice as effective as L-arginine supplementation at raising nitric oxide. Enhance the use of branch chain amino acids like leucine during exercise.
- Lean Mass & Increased Cellular Carnosine Levels: Beta-Alanine increases cellular carnosine levels, which are quickly depleted during intense exercise. Most pre-workout supplements contain beta-alanine but at significantly underdosed levels. Proper dosing of STIM-FREE delays the onset of neuromuscular fatigue in men and women during intense exercise and Promotes the formation of healthy proteins Significantly increase lean mass and decrease fat in wrestlers.
- Greater Energy & Endurance with BCAA: Valine is essential in pre-workout supplementation due to its involvement in metabolism and muscle growth. It helps to reduce tryptophan build-up in the brain and allows for greater energy and endurance. Leucine is a strong activation of the gene responsible for protein synthesis which significantly increases strength and prevents muscle degradation while preserving lean mass. Isoleucine aids metabolism during workouts and executes anti-catabolism effects.
- Muscle Growth & Decrease Cortisol: Clinical studies suggest that betaine supplementation triggers a significant muscle growth response. This response is independent of testosterone. Betaine supplementation has also been shown to: Reduce fatigue when taken before and during weight training. Increases total repetitions and volume on the bench press exercise versus placebo. In a recent study, betaine was found to significantly increase IGF-1, while decreasing cortisol in bodybuilding men.
- Read more