iRobot Roomba i3 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- with a score: 0
- without a score: 1
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE AND POWERFUL PICK-UP - Pulls in stubborn dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10X the Power-Lifting Suction.* Control how you clean with the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant.
- SMART NAVIGATION GETS THE JOB DONE - The i3 navigates and maps your home in neat rows using state-of-the-art floor tracking sensors to vacuum hardwood and carpet.
- GOES WHERE IT'S NEEDED, AVOIDS WHERE IT'S NOT - Reactive Sensor Technology tells the robot where it can and cannot reach, which means less getting stuck on furniture and more knowing where to go. Dirt Detect sensors focus cleaning where it’s needed most.
- LEARNS YOUR LIFE LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE - Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant and Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- IDEAL FOR HOMES WITH PETS - Unique Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes don't get tangled with pet hair. Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors. High-Efficiency Filter traps 99% of cat and dog dander allergens.
- THE DREAM TEAM OF CLEAN - With Imprint Link Technology, the Roomba i3 robot vacuum and Braava jet m6 robot mop team up to vacuum then mop automatically in perfect sequence, giving your floors a comprehensive clean.
- PICKS UP RIGHT WHERE IT LEFT OFF - Doesn’t skip a beat, or a mess. When its running low on battery it recharges and resumes, ensuring a complete clean.
- COMPATIBLE WITH Clean Base - The Roomba i3 Robot Vacuum is compatible with a Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal so your i3 robot vacuum can empty its own bin.
- iRobot does not certify the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers, & will not cover claims, provide service or offer replacements for products purchased from these sellers.
- Read more