Roborock E4 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- 【Z-shape Route Navigation & Fast Cleaning】: Unlike many comparable robots, the Roborock E4 uses OpticEye motion tracking and dual gyroscopes to create effective route algorithms, cleans the floor efficiently and minimizes missed areas. You can check where it has cleaned in the cleaning map it builds up in-app.
- 【4 Cleaning Mode & Strong Suction】: Four cleaning modes (Silent, Balanced, Turbo, Max), let you choose different modes for different uses in-app. When a carpet is encountered, it will automatically increase the suction power to 2000pa max for better carpet cleaning and healthier home living.
- 【200 Runtime & Self-charging】: A 100% battery means up to 200 minutes of run time, enough to clean up to 2152 sqft. If the battery runs low during cleaning, it will return to charge automatically then continue cleaning where it left off, so if you have larger house, it can still clean the whole place.
- 【Large Dustbin & Washable Filter】: A large 640 ml dustbin can store more debris, making it easier to clean large spaces or just empty it less often. A washable filter means a longer service life and more consistent cleaning quality.
- 【App & Voice Control】: Control every element of your robot wherever you are with the Mi Home app, including setting cleaning schedules. (2.4Ghz Wi-Fi required for the app connection); With Alexa and Google Home support, you can also start and stop cleanups and more with the power of your voice. (See User Guide below for more details)
- 【24 hours Customer Care】: Roborock provides a 12 months warranty for each product. And if you have any questions, please contact our 24-hour customer service center.
- Read more