Most Popular Routers
ASUS RT-AC3200 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
The Asus RT-AC3200 Tri-Band Wireless Gigabit Router amazes with its powerful hardware and good quality performance. Some of the main features are: the ability to keep malware from entering your home network, and it can also work as a powerful VPN/NAS server.
The price is on the higher end and the design is not so practical. You also can't name clients on the IP reservation list anything other than their MAC address. This router is recommended for those who do a lot of local intensive tasks via Wi-Fi, or are fans of Asus RT-AC3200's excellent feature set. This router is an investment for sure.
- Smart Connect
- Built-in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- ASUSWRT GUI
- Total network security
- Protection with Trend Micro
- ASUS AiCloud 2.0
ASUS RT-AC3200 is a very popular and one of the most expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling routers and has many popular alternatives in the same price range, such as TP-Link AC3150 or D-Link AC3200 Ultra .
ASUS RT-AC3200 was released in 2015. There are a lot of newer routers on the market. Show newer Routers
ASUS RT-AC3200 is $89.96 more expensive than an average router ($109.99).
- Smart Connect automatically selects the fastest band for all devices individually, based on their demands and capabilities
- Built-in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports for up to 10-times faster data transfers to USB storage devices1, printer sharing, and 3G/4G dongle support
- ASUSWRT graphical user interface for easy, CD-free 30-second setup and hassle-free advanced network control
- Protection with Trend Micro with triple-strength total network security, plus robust parental controls and privacy protection
- ASUS AiCloud 2.0 lets you access, sync, share and stream your files anywhere, on any internet-connected device
- AiProtection with Trend MicroTM for complete network security
- Read more