Most Popular Routers
Eero Home Wi-Fi System - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Eero Home Wi-Fi System
- Three eeros
Eero Home Wi-Fi System is a very popular and one of the most expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling routers and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Netgear Nighthawk DOCSIS 3.0 or Norton Core .
Eero Home Wi-Fi System was released last year in July. There are a lot of newer routers on the market. Show newer Routers
Eero Home Wi-Fi System is $158.85 more expensive than an average router ($110.83).
- eero is the world's best-reviewed Whole Home WiFi System that replaces your wireless router and any range extenders. No more dead zones. Now with Alexa Skills.
- You can connect a number of network devices to your eero's Ethernet ports. This may be useful in connecting streaming players, speakers, and additional storage devices to your network. You can connect these devices to your gateway eero or to any of your additional eeros. Note that at this time, the USB port on your eeros is used for diagnostic purposes only.
- eero stays new and gets better with regular software updates. With TrueMeshTM technology, eero is the most advanced WiFi system on the market.
- Gigabit WiFi speed capability, and advanced settings let you configure DHCP, NAT, VPN passthrough, DNS, UPnP, Port Forwarding, Static IP, and parental controls.
- Required for setup: Internet service, modem, supported Apple iOS device or Android smartphone with data connection. iOS requirements: Device running iOS 8.0 or later, Android requirements: Device running Android 4.3 or later (tablets included)
- Read more