Most Popular Routers
TP-LINK AC1900 C7 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
TP-LINK AC1900 C7
- Dual USB Ports
- Guest Network Access
- IP-based Bandwidth Control
- One-touch WPA
TP-LINK AC1900 C7 is a popular option in the middle of the routers price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling routers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Linksys EA6900 or Ubiquiti EdgeMax .
TP-LINK AC1900 C7 was released last year in July. There are quite a few newer routers on the market. Show newer Routers
TP-LINK AC1900 C7 is $13.30 cheaper than the average router ($96).
- Game online and stream 4D hk video with 1900Mbps of total available bandwidth
- Simultaneous Wi-Fi dual band networks with 2.4GHz (600Mbps) and 5GHz (1300Mbps)
- Supercharge your Wi-Fi coverage thanks to three dual band antennas with 900mW high-powered amplifiers
- 1GHz dual-core Processor handles simultaneous wired and wireless connections without interruption
- Lightning-fast wired connections using four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Read more