Most Popular Routers
TP-LINK AC1900 C7 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
TP-LINK AC1900 C7
- Dual USB Ports
- Guest Network Access
- IP-based Bandwidth Control
- One-touch WPA
TP-LINK AC1900 C7 is a popular option in the middle of the routers price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling routers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as TP-LINK TL-WDR3500 or ASUS N900 .
TP-LINK AC1900 C7 was released last year in July. There are quite a few newer routers on the market. Show newer Routers
TP-LINK AC1900 C7 is $5.51 cheaper than the average router ($108.99).
- Supports 802.11ac standard-the next generation of Wi-Fi, 5GHz: Up to 1300Mbps, 2.4GHz: Up to 600Mbps
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 600Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections for 1.9Gbps of total available bandwidth, 1 USB 3.0 Port + 1 USB 2.0 Port
- 3 dual band detachable antennas provide maximum omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability.
- Beamforming technology delivers highly efficient wireless connection, DIMENSIONS (W X D X H): 8.7 X 3.4 X 6.6 in. (221 X 86 X 168.5mm),
- 1GHz dual-core processor ensures no interruption when simultaneously processing multiple wireless or wired tasks, A great 'heart' for fast, stable performance with WiFi
- USB 3.0 + USB 2.0 Ports - easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Read more